Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy Weekend!

We had a great weekend! I had a great time at "girls night" with friends from high school, but I don't have any pictures to post......they are all on my friend's camera. Saturday, we had breakfast with Santa which was a really nice event. The boys loved it and again, Jackson LOVED Santa.

Telling Santa all about the tractor he wants!
Dylan, not so much!
Aiden checking out Santa
Josie with Santa
Logan and Jaycie wouldn't sit on Santa's lap. Logan is now asking to go see Santa because he's worried that he won't get his tractor that he wants. It's so cute to hear him say that he needs to tell Santa about the tractor!

We then went to the Duke Energy train display downtown.


Saturday night we went to a Christmas party, but I don't have pictures of that either :(

1 comment:

Jason and Carrie said...

You guys were busy! I love your family picture from breakfast with santa... you guys look great!