I think everyone knows by now that my boys are not cooperative at bedtime or throughout the night, mostly Dylan. Jackson sleeps well through the night, but getting him to go to bed is a challenge. We've honestly battled this since they were both babies. Last night, we put Jackson to bed and he of course screamed and cried and quickly came out of his room with this black eye (not very easy to see, but it looks way worse today and in person)! He hit it on his toy box, but I'm not sure how it happened exactly. It sounded like he fell out of his bed during his fit. I give up.......whenever we let the boys cry it out, they end up doing something dangerous or getting hurt!






1 comment:
Oh no Sommer! I guess you could drug them like that day care in hamilton was doing!!! Of course I'm kidding!
Post a Comment