Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What a week!

We had an eventful week and great Memorial Weekend!

Jackson is potty trained! I wasn't sure if this day would ever come, but on May 24th, I told him no more diapers and that was it! I guess the timing was right and he was ready, because that's really all it took. Much easier than I thought it would be :) We're so proud of him!
May 29th, Dylan turned 2!!! Both of my boys are 2 right now!
Dylan telling me that he's 2
We drove to my parent's cabin Saturday morning to stay for the weekend. We celebrated Dylan's birthday............
birthday boy!
the boys went on Pappy's boat and swam in the lake.............


And, they LOVED riding on Pappy's quad!

2 comments:

Jason and Carrie said...

Great pictures! Pappy's place looks like so much fun!!!

Duncan Family said...

happy birthday! i can't believe our babies are 2 already... thinking about trying to potty train charlie now.. any advice with boys? only delt with V????