I kept forgetting to post after Dylan's 18 month check-up!
He's 25 lbs., 5.5 oz. and 33 in. tall. He's above average for height, but a little below average for weight! The doc said he's growing great though, he's above average for boys his age developmentally, especially his speech and he said Dylan has a REALLY good set of lungs after listening to him cry from getting his shot. He used the words strong-willed and very determined to describe his personality. Not sure if that's always a good thing or not..... :)
Having Jackson and Dylan so close in age is so neat to see their similarities and differences in personality and at the same time, it's keeping me SO busy! I have two boys that are equally active, high-energy, busy bodies.......not so much laid back like Tom and I are! They love to copy off of one another which reminds me, ever since we gave Jackson's pacifier to Santa, Dylan hasn't been using his! Monkey see, monkey do I guess! We haven't completely put Dylan's away yet because I'm just wondering how this will play out, but I think he's done with them too! He will still ask for his pacifier once or twice a day (a HUGE improvement from asking for it every few minutes!) but when we give it to him, he just holds it!





1 comment:
Thats great about the pacifier! You're boys are so cute!
Post a Comment