Me and Dylan waiting for Matt to arrive at his army unit
Matt and Susan
Matt and a few of his close friends
My Grandmother recently went to a nursing home after spending a couple weeks in the hospital and then Hospice. Thankfully, she seems to be on the road to recovery and hopefully after some therapy, she will be able to go home. After we picked Matt up from his army unit, we stopped by the nursing home to surprise Grandmother. She had no idea he was coming home that morning. She was SO HAPPY to see him. (we interrupted her therapy)






3 comments:
my husband returned home on valentine's day 3 years ago too!
I was reading the last caption about Matt surprising Grandmother and was talking to Grace at the same time- well I couldn't finish my sentence because I got all choked up!! That is great. :)
How awesome! I'm so glad your brother is home!!!
Post a Comment